Hustisford
State Bank

200 S. Lake St.
Hustisford, WI 53034

920.349.3241
920.349.8294 {fax}

Lender NMLS #401431

The Bank as it appeared from 1913 to 1971

Hustisford State Bank, as it appeared from 1913 to 1971 at its original location

The Current Hustisford State Bank

Hustisford State Bank, as it appeared from 1971-2007


Hustisford State Bank, in its current location


Hustisford State Bank has served the local community for over 110 years, having opened originally in 1902 with working capital of $25,000. Edgar W. Boeing, served as the first bank president. The original bank building, a two-story brick structure, built in 1901 at a cost of $5,700 burned to the ground on November 8, 1912, and was immediately replaced by a similar structure at the same location, 129 N. Lake St. In 1971, banking operations were transferred to a new one-story facility at 201 S. Lake St. The building was renovated and expanded in 1984. In December of 2007, operations were again moved, this time to a new two-story facility located directly across the street from the previous location.

With the exception of a brief period from July 1932 to May 1933 during the Great Depression, the bank has provided uninterrupted service to the Hustisford Area. The current President Mark E. Larson, has been with the bank since 2001.

Home | Services | Voice Banking | About Us | Lost or Stolen Cards
History | Community Involvement | Contact Us
Member FDIC
Member FDIC
Internet Banking
Web Page Designed & Hosted by - Monumental Hosting - copyright © 2014